Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Task 3 Day 4 Week 4


To the left is a painting that is a butterfly. To me this represents nature and intricate details. I also noticed that on each of the wings there are two eyes. To me that represents that someone is watching us, for good or for bad. It is symmetrical witch is like some tapa cloths.





To the right is a painting that says place on it and a bird is next to it. To me that represents the old saying,  "there is no place like home." Like the butterfly I think that the bird represents nature and intricate details, especially on the wings.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Willow,

    These are some really cool pieces of art, I like how (in the right places) people take up the opportunity to make the world around us more beautiful. The commentary you've made on these two is really insightful and mature. I love your duel idea of a benevolent or nefarious observing eyes of the butterfly and the welcoming natural ideas of home. This is great stuff Willow.

    See you in the comments.
    Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Willow

    I really like how you have pick these two super cool pictures and described them super well. I like how you have said "to the right" and "to the left" I think that was a creative way to say what picture your talking about. I also like how you have used some good vocabulary like symmetrical,intricate and lots more.

    Next time you could decorate you post a bit more by changing the font to something different and maybe changing the background to something that you like. You could also say what you had to do for this activity.

    This reminded me of the pictures I picked, I picked something completely different the only thing that the pictures I picked and the pictures you picked have in common is probably they both can fly.

    Keep up the amazing work :)
    By Mehakpreet

    ReplyDelete